It has a straw-yellow colour with a very intense aroma and fresh notes of orange blossom and honey. The taste is fresh with the right balance between freshness and softness. Ideal served with fish and shellfish dishes, white meats and vegetable dishes.
- Alcoholic strength: 12,50% vol.
- Colour: light straw yellow.
- Perlage: fine and fairly persistent.
- Aroma: fruity with a pleasant hint of bread crust and yeasts.
- Palate: full, fresh, with a soft finish.
- Serving temperature: 4-6°C.
- Pairings: excellent as an aperitif, it goes well with pizzas, first courses made with fish and white meat.
Nature of the land.
Of alluvial origin, deep, of a medium mixture with areas tending to limestone.
Yield per hectare
100 quintals of grapes
Density of implantation
4500-5000 plants per hectare.
The grapes are crushed and pressed in a soft way. The must, after static clarification, is decanted and added to selected yeasts to ferment at a temperature of 16-18°C. The frothing takes place in an autoclave according to the traditional short Charmat method (about 3 months).
to be drunk young.