The wine has an intense ruby colour, is fruity with floral notes but also hints of vanilla. A structured wine with a warm taste with tannins and persistent olfactory sensations. It goes well with homemade pasta, meat sauce and meat dishes.
- Grapes: 100% Negroamaro.
- Alcoholic strength: 13.50% vol.
- Colour: intense ruby red.
- Aroma: vast and persistent with perceptible hints of cherry and notes of vanilla
- Palate: full-bodied, rounded with soft and balanced tannins.
- Serving temperature: 16-18°C.
- Pairings: excellent with roasted red meat, game and mature cheese.
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/terradeiturchi.it/public_html/wp-content/themes/foundry/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 14
Nature of the land.
Of alluvial origin, deep, of a medium mixture with areas tending to limestone.
Yield per hectare
80-90 quintals of grapes.
Sapling and spurred cordon.
Density of implantation
4500-5000 plants per hectare.
After de-stemming the grapes, the must remains in maceration with the skins for 6-7 days at a temperature of 24-26°C. After malolactic fermentation, one part is aged in wooden barrels, the other in steel.