It has a soft pink color, flowers flavours and fruits that remind of yellow pulp. At the palate it’s fresh and balanced.
- Alcoholic strength: 12,50% vol.
- Colour: soft pink.
- Perlage: none.
- Aroma: fruity, intense with yellow pulp fruits scent.
- Palate: fresh, balanced, soft.
- Serving temperature: 8-10°C.
- Pairing: great as aperitif, it matches well first and second courses of fish and white meat.
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/terradeiturchi.it/public_html/wp-content/themes/foundry/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 14
Nature of the land.
Of alluvial origin, deep, of a medium mixture with areas tending to limestone.
Yield per hectare
7000 kilograms of grapes
Density of implantation
4500-5000 plants per hectar.
Grapes are selected in the vineyard and made in white with attention to the fermentation and sharpening temperature.
Must be consumed young.